T56 Offset Shifter

Side-to-side and forward-to-backward motions both ride on this ball socket. Perfect for clearing the bench seat on a Tri-Five, Street Rod, Kit Car or truck. SST STX TREMEC TKO 5-Speed Bolt-on Performance Shifter $399. User Name: Remember Me?. But it didn't come with the original shift mechanism and rods, which I think is fine as I heard it's location is too far back for our classic E-bodies. Direct bolt on tubular shifter levers for Tremec/Borg Warner manual transmissions are built for stock and aftermarket 5 and 6 speed shifters. Labor to Dis-assemble, clean inspect & re-assemble T56, T45 and TR3650 transmission. AP Revolution Offset Shifter Mechanism - OE 4-speed shift positon X-Factor Cross Member - Modular aluminum, light weight, 1000hp certified, 3. The shifters with linkage will operate like the stock shifter, except a little heavier linkage. We offer complete easy to install conversion kits for early model Ford Mustangs, Falcons, Cobra's, GM Camaro's, Chevelle's, Tri-5's and hotrods. Modern Driveline, Inc. I don't know if the T56 uses the same driveshaft spline and size as the NV3500, so you might need the. Works with a variety of LSx swap applications. The stock TRD tune is so pig rich more often than not that it is a great idea to lean out the system. All of these shifters are available from authorized TREMEC distributors. t Gasket Maker to the shift. That explains how I suddenly lost the ability to shift into reverse. Modern Driveline, Inc. With transmission in horizontal position, slide extension housing off. If so would the bell housing be basically a small block bolt pattern and in turn work with one of Hothead's transmission adapters. We give you a builder's guide on everything you may need to know when it comes to selecting a T56 for your own GM project, from putting it together to upgrades. This assembly will allow the fitment of a shifter mounted in the centre position on all GM T56 transmissions, as used in Holden Commodores from VTII to VZ models. Others in the marketplace try to mimic our product marketing. Shifter Relocation Kits, Shift Pattern Plates, Shifter Handles, Boots, and other accessories. The shifter is the SST offset shifter with a TwistedShifterz knob and the original style boot. In the past if the shift rod didn't line up with the factory transmission tunnel hole then modifications would be needed to make it work. Pontiac Gm. Sst Front Shift Conversion Kit For Borg Warner Or Tremec T56 6 Speed New. Shift Knobs, Strain Gauge shift handles, shifter accessories, t56 magnum shift knob. Qwik Stik Offset Shifter T56 04-06 Gto W Positive Stops. They will prevent overtravel of the shifter when your slamming the gears. Toggle navigation. Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't the shifter be moved towards the front of the casing about 10" on a T56? If anyone out there has done it, how expensive. T56 behind a Hemi: Been noticing a lot of T56 transmissions on the resell market. Tremec bolt in 5 speed (true or false) titled Viper T56 install). The shifter has an offset in the handle mount. A wide variety of rubber shift boots options are available to you, such as unisex, men, and girls. Side-to-side and forward-to-backward motions both ride on this ball socket. T56 Front Shift Conversion Kit relocates the shifter to the forward opening on the top of you 6 speed T56, 13. View Details. And would be a slug to drive. T56 Magnum Transmission Swap Parts 2JZ bellhousings, transmission crossmembers and mounts for t56 magnum swaps. As you would come to expect from the Steeda Tri-Ax, all of the patented features that have made our other Tri-Ax® shifters the top selling shifter in the market are also part of the Tremec T56 model. Replace roll pin(s). The T56 Mag apparently has two possible shifter locations by rotating the shifter/plate by 180. The White Lightning Revolution is available in American Powertrain ProFit transmission kits or can be purchased separately for your TKO, T5, T45, TR3650 5-speed. The quantity of sales has actually been raising with monthly and also the auto has actually received a whole lot of honors for its efficiency, looks and also taking care of!. My run out was with in specs but the company also has offset dowel pins to adjust if you need. 00 Tremec Borg Warner 88-92 Camaro 2. *Shifter and socket shown in pictures 1 & 2 are actual parts for T56. The other transmission is probably Keisler's new "RS" series trans. The stock placement even with the Hurst shifter was also a bit too far away from the driver which made it feel unnatural to me. 79 postage. It almost entirely the same as our T-56 shifter with just 4 different parts so you are getting all the performance and reliability of our current shifters. Shifter Knobs and Handles. Looking for an Affordable, In Stock, Plug and Play wiring harness for your LS Swap? PSI sells Standalone Wiring Harnesses for GM Gen II, III, IV, & V LS/LT based engines and transmissions. AP Revolution Offset Shifter Mechanism - OE 4-speed shift positon X-Factor Cross Member - Modular aluminum, light weight, 1000hp certified, 3. Most others do a cut and weld of a stock T56 shifter to make it fit the offset needed for our cars. I have a T56 transmission going in my 40 Ford coupe. Qwik Stik Shifter for T-56 Magnum 6-speed, No offset or stops. • 700 lb-ft. The most 'rearward' position on a Magnum is actually a bit too far forward for F-bodies, but nearly perfect for Fox & SN cars. The Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6 is a turboprop aircraft engine produced by Pratt & Whitney Canada. short shifters & shift kits. Tremec T56 6 Speed Offset Lever w/ Shifter Bushing F-Body/Cobra *1386-598-016 | eBay Skip to main content. The stock Muncie 4-speed shifter was often replaced by the aftermarket Hurst Competition-Plus shifter. Corvette C2 Custom Fiberglass Transmission Tunnel T56 6spd Tremec 1963-1967. We design and manufacture all of our components in house and only sell direct to the customer, giving you the highest quality products for the best possible price. 1971-74 Pontiac Full Size Car TH400 Shift Linkage for Column Shift Automatic $75. 1971-1972 General - $300. Rear Offset OEM GTO specific shifter $100 T56 manual 6 speed cross member with mounts $75 LS1 engine mounts $50 High output 110-amp alternator $75 Also have complete driveshaft assembly for T56 $300. 5 AFR preferred) at wide open throttle is best to avoid fuel dump situations. Interested in gto?Our team displays a curated selection of gto and much more. 450 rear offset does work for our application. Great condition. 5/6 speed into an old mopar how-to???? Any one know of a good writeup on installing a T5, T56, etc into a 70's mopar? Looking to upgrade from the standard four speed and rather not spend the big bucks on a full kit if possible. The other transmission is probably Keisler's new "RS" series trans. To select the best oil on your own, you ought to constantly take a look at the vehicle's engine handbook for suggested oil and also make. Tremec T56 Magnum 6-speed Transmission For Gm Ls Ratio 2. The White Lightning Revolution is available in American Powertrain ProFit transmission kits or can be purchased separately for your TKO, T5, T45, TR3650 5-speed. 79 postage. More info on performance mods, clutches and shifters. Gm Ls T56 Magnum 6 Speed Tremec Transmission Tuet11009. This site serves as a resource for readers to share information about their fast cars and motorcycles, find out what other cars are running, and what modifications it took to get those times. Tilton's wide range of products spans across metallic, cerametallic and carbon/carbon racing clutches, hydraulic release bearings, racing clutch disc packs, racing flywheels, racing pedal assemblies and master cylinders, the renowned Super Starter series, and the. This hydraulic clutch conversion kit is a must when installing a T56 (or TR6060) in your earlier vehicle. T56 6 Speed Bellhousing For Ls1ls2 F-body Gto Series Engine 1386-212-005. Ideally no lower than 11. A wide variety of rubber shift boots options are available to you, such as unisex, men, and girls. Please check out 1999-2004 Mustang Shifters for an updated selection. This thread shows a guy who has a T56 in his Mustang with a stock GTO shifter assembly. The Hurst shifter mounts directly to the transmission housing, instead of the transmission crossmember, which eliminates the shifter binding issue. Chevrolet Performance - T56 Super Magnum 6 Speed Manual for sale in Des Moines, IA, Price: $4,935 RACINGJUNK GIVEAWAY - Check Out All of our Giveaways Here! - enter now It’s car show season, don't you want your own passion project to take on the road?. 5" Exhaust tube clearance Driveshaft Slip Yoke - 1330 Solid Yoke, Cryo Hardened Steel. The T56 relocator shifter can move the shifter 1 to 4. Relocating T5 Shifter I know this topic has been posted many times, so I'll first apologize for any redundancies. The new Nolathane offset UCA (Upper Control Arm) is an all-in-one solution to these issues. How lame is that that GM have discontinued the 93-2002 T56 lower boot? I ended up getting one for the Fox body 5. Others in the marketplace try to mimic our product marketing. The bottom of the shifter stub cinches down to a billet arm, which attaches it to. Qwik Stik Custom Offset Shifter 93-02 Camaro T56 6-speed. Find Gto Shifter and other automotive parts and accessories for sale on Ebay. Find great deals on eBay for tremec shifter and t56 shifter. US20050155445A1 - Main housing shifter assembly, front offset, tremec T56 transmission - Google Patents. I first came across this shifter on ebay where it was advertised as a "Mcleod Custom Offset shifter T56 GTO 04-06" which was interesting because I didn't think Mcleod made a shifter for our cars. New, Used and OEM Automotive Parts - Large Inventory - Great Prices. Shift Knobs, Strain Gauge shift handles, shifter accessories, t56 magnum shift knob. I've got mine in the front-most position and it came through the floor where my T4 shifter was without cutting anything. SST STX TREMEC TKO 5-Speed Bolt-on Performance Shifter $399. BangShift Tech: Here’s How To Install A Tremec T56 Into A G-Body Sep 04, 2017 Brian Lohnes Apex Driveline Tech , Apex Spotlight , BangShift APEX 2 (Words and photos by Scott Parker) – As anyone that has perused a G-body or Pro-Touring forum can tell you, there is an easy and established way to transplant a Tremec T56 into a G-body. No electronics required. Best shifter for TKO and Magnum applications Proper offset for console applications OPGI now offers these White Lightning shifters from American Powertrain. High temperature lower dust boot. Correction The offset lever for the skip shift is there it is built into the guise lever. Beautiful red anodized base and body with gold irridite sub-assembly and cap, these shifters look like they should be on display rather than in a car. T-56 Shifter Bushing Question. I also like the idea of being able to install an offset arm, I need one that favors the driver's side and back. We design and manufacture all of our components in house and only sell direct to the customer, giving you the highest quality products for the best possible price. The quantity of sales has actually been raising with monthly and also the auto has actually received a whole lot of honors for its efficiency, looks and also taking care of!. F100 Truck C10 5 6 Speed Tremec T5 Tko T56 Magnum Shifter Lever 10 Black Ls Swb. HINSON Motorsports is the leader in late model performance parts. This is the most recent addition to our sequential shifter range. Holley® has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. No matter what you're driving, we have the right Tremec 6 Speed Transmission for your vehicle. com carries a large variety Hurst Comp Plus bolt-on shifter sticks. TREMEC also manufactures a front shifter part # TCKT1960, a mid-shifter part # 30-17-4X and a 2" offset shifter part # 30-17-2X. Depending on which T56 you get, the shifter may be pretty far back. Shifter distances Distance from front of bellhousing (aka rear of engine block) to shifter stub (hopefully you find a model that puts the shifter stub in the center of your console or floor opening) Before you buy a transmission, figure out which model suits your needs. Dodge RAM SRT10 Truck shifters performance. Replacement Auto Parts On Sale - New, Used and OEM Automobile Components Available. Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't the shifter be moved towards the front of the casing about 10" on a T56? If anyone out there has done it, how expensive. Locate Magnum Shifter Ls available to buy right now on the internet! Vintage Parts for Cars. Also need to cut a bit of the crossmember to clear. Stick Shift. The quantity of sales has actually been raising with monthly and also the auto has actually received a whole lot of honors for its efficiency, looks and also taking care of!. Install and tighten the supplied allen head bolts. T-56 Shifter Bushing Question. We offer complete easy to install conversion kits for early model Ford Mustangs, Falcons, Cobra's, GM Camaro's, Chevelle's, Tri-5's and hotrods. 2004-07 CTS-V T56 6-Speed This shifter eliminates all external linkage and stock base plate. Find great deals on eBay for tremec shifter and t56 shifter. Qwik Stik Custom Offset Shifter 04. I just test drove the car about 30miles and is day and night difference. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Side-to-side and forward-to-backward motions both ride on this ball socket. This is the part that attaches to the shift rail and is what the shifter fits into. Tremec Rear Offset Lever for F-Body, Cobra and Viper T56 Transmissions. Sequential shifter kit to suit Tremec T-5 gearbox. 93-06 GM TREMEC T-56 6-SPEED MID-SHIFT CONVERSION SHIFTER & SOCKET | eBay Beautiful red anodized base and body with gold irridite sub-assembly and cap, these shifters look like they should be on display rather than in a car. (That was on the t56 I had) But like you and yoshifab both mentioned. T56 After-market Shifters - yes, no, maybe, cheap or expensive. Purchase Borg Warner Shifter and save!. This item: Chevy 2" Offset Shifter Base, 5-Speed Transmission, Tremec TKO, 1955-1957 Chevy Shifter Ball, Tremec 5-Speed, Black, 1955-1957 Chevy Shifter Arm, Tremec 5-Speed Manual Transmission, Straight, Use With Bucket Seats, 1955-1957 1955-1957 Chevy 5-Speed Manual Transmission Tremec TK0600. The T56 relocator shifter can move the shifter 1 to 4. User Name: Remember Me?. While it's a great shifter, their aluminum block that is used for the shift stalk offset is pretty intrusive. LS SWAPS: Engine and Driveline Guide Includes in-depth instruction and photos. Using the T-56 Magnum – or other T-56 models – will require tunnel surgery to make room for the shifter. If isolator cup is loose, or if offset shift lever has excessive wear, replace components as necessary. Dirt Late Model Shifters and Control Modules parts in-stock with same-day shipping. Will fit these models:. They feature a billet aluminum base plate and tower with billet steel center core, plus an independent bias adjustment--an industry exclusive that significantly improves 2-3 shift action and overall shift feel with the simple turn of a screw. Although I could not find any exact diagrams of the T-56’s bolt pattern on short notice to post here, the installation guide shows significantly lower bolt holes that are not in a rectangular pattern, with the lower right bolt offset - see link below. The technique shown can be used to create a 5 speed T5 shifter for a street rod or any other conversion. Even if you use an offset shifter and/or slide the center console rearward, clearance for the shifter mechanism itself must be made about four inches rearward of the original shifter hole in a manual-trans first-gen car. Corvette C2 Custom Fiberglass Transmission Tunnel T56 6spd Tremec 1963-1967. August 28, 2019 (ANAHEIM, CA) McLeod Racing's President, Paul Lee, has acquired FTI Performance Converters. 95 T5 5 Speed Trans World Class S10 Tail. The GR700, GR900, and GR1000 transmissions are variations of the Tremec T56 Magnum, which is the highest torque rated 6-Speed manual factory transmission ever built. 96 Valeo-fx Stage 2 Hd Clutch Kit For 86-01 Ford Mustang T5 Tremec Tko 26 Spline. Shift Knobs, Strain Gauge shift handles, shifter accessories, t56 magnum shift knob. If you want to move the console even further forward, I recommend fabricating an offset bracket to mount the console rather than further elongating the holes in the console. Home > Mustang > 1979-1993 Mustang Parts > Drivetrain > Shifter Accessories > Steeda Mustang Offset Handle Bracket - TKO & Hurst (79-04) Steeda Mustang Offset Handle Bracket - TKO & Hurst (79-04) Retail Price: $29. In the past if the shift rod didn't line up with the factory transmission tunnel hole then modifications would be needed to make it work. I really don't want to move the factory shifter location unless I have to because that's the best position and I won't have to change the seats to bucket. The bell housing part numbers for the T-56 Magnum to various mopar engines (with notes) are listed below: Small Block Mopar (LA) and 3G HEMI is Quick Time P/N RM8074. Fork or offset lever loose on shift rail Worn or damaged forks, offset lever, shift rail, broken roll pins in offset levers. Labor to Dis-assemble, clean inspect & re-assemble T56, T45 and TR3650 transmission. BangShift Tech: Here’s How To Install A Tremec T56 Into A G-Body Sep 04, 2017 Brian Lohnes Apex Driveline Tech , Apex Spotlight , BangShift APEX 2 (Words and photos by Scott Parker) – As anyone that has perused a G-body or Pro-Touring forum can tell you, there is an easy and established way to transplant a Tremec T56 into a G-body. C6 Corvette: Z06 General Specs. Close ratio for our T56 Magnum series to bring your shifter up in factory position. Shifter location is 2. tremec shifter relocation - alternative to "MidShift" I hadn't seen anything on this, so thought I would put it out for others. PSI specializes in the design and manufacture of GM Standalone Wiring Harnesses for LT1 and LS Engine Swaps. I think the MGW shifter was somewhere around $350 to $400. Tremec T56 6 Speed Offset Lever w/ Shifter Bushing F-Body/Cobra *1386-598-016 | eBay Skip to main content. 91 + EUR 112. Modern Driveline, Inc. In mocking up the body onto a new frame this weekend it appears that the shifter is going to be very much further back than I anticipated. The R/T56 Edition kits are. In the next picture you will see the piece that I removed with a cutting wheel on my hand grinder. Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc. 3L with Manual Transmission. The original T56 Magnum has a sub optimal mount setup and shifter position for most LS engine swaps in more modern cars. 555-7473 T56 Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter. I have searched and cant find a T56 shifter with a 4" offset 1969 RS/SS, rust free X-11 car, ZZ430 GMPP Crate Engine, Tremec TKO 600 5 speed Hurst Driveline conversion, Moser 12 bolt/3:73 posi To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. 5x2 A little more offset for the larger cars of 69-73 Stock# MD-504-2039: $ 104. Great condition. The old F body T56 works perfect, but is a weaker trans. They feature a billet aluminum base plate and tower with billet steel center core, plus an independent bias adjustment--an industry exclusive that significantly improves 2-3 shift action and overall shift feel with the simple turn of a screw. Tremec 3 Speed Chevy Ford Transmission Rebuild Kit Fairlane Galaxy. The issue was that the shifter was just plain balky and rapid shifts at engine speeds above 5,500 rpm were suspect. I actually looked into this & talked to Red at McLeod about it. Shop with confidence. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR® Cup team and nearly every NHRA® Pro–Stock champion for four decades. HMS TKO Offset Shifter. These high-quality, American made billet aluminum shifters are perfect for five and six speed transmissions. There is no absolute response to the concern of exactly how frequently a vehicle driver must acquire an oil change. forward, the offset shifter base P/N 08-401must be installed to clear the bench seat. JEGS carries a wide selection of shifter handles and gear shift knobs for automatic custom shifters. The T56 Magnum transmission features an overdrive ratio offering up to a 50% reduction in final gear cruising RPM's, and is rated at 700 FT/LBS torque capacity! The Tremec shifter mechanism can be mounted i n multiple locations for various console applications. Tremec T56 Magnum-F Billet Offset shifter (Fbody. Products & Services. We design and manufacture all of our components in house and only sell direct to the customer, giving you the highest quality products for the best possible price. 1960-72 Chevy C10 C20 Truck Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit Tko T56 Tremec. T56 Shifter Relocation ~ here you are at our site, this is images about t56 shifter relocation posted by Maria Rodriquez in Diagram category on Sep 23, 2019. T56 Magnum Transmission Swap Parts 2JZ bellhousings, transmission crossmembers and mounts for t56 magnum swaps. Here the pic with the shifter position of the T56 Viper tranny. The shifter is the SST offset shifter with a TwistedShifterz knob and the original style boot. Tremec T56 Magnum Transmission Gm Ls Tuet11009. Jims Shifter Rod Lever in Chrome Finish For 1984-1996 Big Twin Models With 5- Speed or 6-Speed Transmissions Models (33715-85AC) $94. Spherical bearing and belville washer design propel you into gear and center you for that 2nd to 3rd gear positive shift. Tremec T56 Magnum 6-speed Transmission For Gm Ls Ratio 2. Chevy T56 The Hyundai i20 has actually achieved success ever before considering that its launch in 2014. Thanks for taking the time to post your pics and info on the t56 install. T56 Magnum TR6060 McLeod Offset Shifter Slik Stick. No matter what you're driving, we have the right Tremec 6 Speed Transmission for your vehicle. T56 Front Shift Conversion Kit relocates the shifter to the forward opening on the top of you 6 speed T56, 13. They feature a billet aluminum base plate and tower with billet steel center core, plus an independent bias adjustment--an industry exclusive that significantly improves 2-3 shift action and overall shift feel with the simple turn of a screw. After adding the balance of the 2. I have to decide if I need to move my O2 sensor bung or not. I also have the MGW. Hole for T56 Magnum ('74 Javelin). Specialists in TREMEC T5, TKO 5-speed and T56 6-speed transmission conversions. The Hurst shifter mounts directly to the transmission housing, instead of the transmission crossmember, which eliminates the shifter binding issue. Get your transmission in gear with one of these American Powertrain White Lightning shifters. 0L V8, Bullitt ,Cobra, Cobra R ,Mach 1, GT V6 2. Perfect for clearing the bench seat on a Tri-Five, Street Rod, Kit Car or truck. Best shifter for TKO and Magnum applications Proper offset for console applications OPGI now offers these White Lightning shifters from American Powertrain. are specialists in TREMEC T5, TKO and T56 five speed and six speed transmission conversions. 5x2 A little more offset for the larger cars of 69-73 Stock# MD-504-2039: $ 104. 1971-72 Grand Prix Auto Shift Linkage for Floor Shift Automatic $75. If you have seen the pics of the t56 swap on jay's s-10 site you can see where the stick is on the stock location of the t56. This unique shifter has billet construction throughout with a two-piece aluminum body and a weighted billet steel shifter core providing excellent feedback and durability at the limit. #93 on the T56 Transmission Disassembled View, seen here, here and here. The other transmission is probably Keisler's new "RS" series trans. The Hurst Blackjack Shifters are designed to locate the shifter handle in the proper location in different applications when swapping to a Tremec 5 and 6 Speed transmission into various classic cars. But it didn't come with the original shift mechanism and rods, which I think is fine as I heard it's location is too far back for our classic E-bodies. They will prevent overtravel of the shifter when your slamming the gears. The technique shown can be used to create a 5 speed T5 shifter for a street rod or any other conversion. CSI Automotive Sales, Service & Parts. Tremec 5 Speed Tko-600 Transmission Package Internal Balance Gm Ls 6-bolt. In mocking up the body onto a new frame this weekend it appears that the shifter is going to be very much further back than I anticipated. shift levers. Tremec T56 Magnum 6-speed Transmission For Gm Ls Ratio 2. The GR700, GR900, and GR1000 transmissions are variations of the Tremec T56 Magnum, which is the highest torque rated 6-Speed manual factory transmission ever built. In the next picture you will see the piece that I removed with a cutting wheel on my hand grinder. Yep, need to cut a 1/4in off the sleeve or you can buy a Quicktime 1/4in plate RM-199 but the plate will offset your drive shaft but will help with your pivot ball. Sikky specializes in bolt-on LS swap kits for Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Mazda and BMW's. - The fastest most efficient shift possible with our unique patent pending mechanism. Home of Honda S2000 owners and enthusiasts worldwide. They fit the TKO, T5, T45, and T56 with the Lokar MSL604B2 Tremec TKO 500-600/Magnum Shift Lever 16 In Double Bend made by Lokar, for as low as $98. PSI specializes in the design and manufacture of GM Standalone Wiring Harnesses for LT1 and LS Engine Swaps. The shifters with linkage will operate like the stock shifter, except a little heavier linkage. Originally built by Borg-Warner, these units are now manufactured by Tremec. Parts Classifieds. Attach the lower boot and trim ring to the floor and seal with RTV. Sst Front Shift Conversion Kit For Borg Warner Or Tremec T56 6 Speed New. SST STX TREMEC T5 5-Speed Bolt-on Performance Shifter $299. Too far to the left. 00; ALL PRICES ARE BASED ON A CASH PRICE THERE IS A 3% SURCHARGE FOR CREDIT CARD, PAYPAL OR SIMILAR FORMS OF PAYMENT. The stock placement even with the Hurst shifter was also a bit too far away from the driver which made it feel unnatural to me. T56 6 Speed Bellhousing for LS1/LS2 F-Body & GTO Series Engine 1386-212-005. The Sikky Manufacturing T56 Relocation Short Throw Shifter is designed to relocate the factory shift rod location back 5. How lame is that that GM have discontinued the 93-2002 T56 lower boot? I ended up getting one for the Fox body 5. Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't the shifter be moved towards the front of the casing about 10" on a T56? If anyone out there has done it, how expensive. Shifter location is 2. Shop today for unbeatable deals. Qwik Stik Shifter for T-56 Magnum 6-speed, No offset or stops. Hurst proudly maintains a wide variety of exceptional shifter products for the performance enthusiast including automatic shifters, legendary Hurst manual shifters, Hurst shifter knobs, and shifter handles. View Details. A new design of the "front offset lever" to allow multiple positioning of the shifter assembly on Tremec T-56 transmissions. SST STX TREMEC Magnum 6-Speed Bolt-on Performance Shifter $399. You can also find other images like images wiring diagram, images parts diagram, images replacement parts, images electrical diagram, images repair manuals, images engine diagram, images engine scheme diagram, images wiring harness. Gm Ls T56 Magnum 6 Speed Tremec Transmission Tuet11009. offset and pushed back. Tremec Rear Offset Lever for F-Body, Cobra and Viper T56 Transmissions. -swapping in a 95 z28 LT1/t56 it allows you to put a non stock shifter in to put it exactly where you want it. As you would come to expect from the Steeda Tri-Ax, all of the patented features that have made our other Tri-Ax® shifters the top selling shifter in the market are also part of the Tremec T56 model. Low pricing and fast free shipping on orders over $100. Close ratio for our T56 Magnum series to bring your shifter up in factory position. TREMEC also manufactures a front shifter part # TCKT1960, a mid-shifter part # 30-17-4X and a 2” offset shifter part # 30-17-2X. Base races modifiers don't apply. short shifters & shift kits. We give you a builder's guide on everything you may need to know when it comes to selecting a T56 for your own GM project, from putting it together to upgrades. Rebuilt 98-02 Camaro Ls1 T56 6 Speed Manual Transmission M6 Oe Gm Borg Warner. NST Short Shift Kits are ideal for street and track use, often called one of the best “bang per buck” modifications for any car. Shifters & Accessories. they machined an X shape groove into the nub and also into the offset. Our products are used by professional car builders and race teams and have earned multiple SEMA industry awards. Worn or damaged synchronizer Worn or damaged gears Remove extension and case to check for loose parts on shift rail. There are several different shifter schemes GM used on the T56, some mounted to the transmission itself, some offset to the rear, and some even anchored to the body with levers reaching forward to the transmission. com offers 175 rubber shift boots products. I've got mine in the front-most position and it came through the floor where my T4 shifter was without cutting anything. That required major tunnel surgery and use of offset Hurst shifter. I was having trouble sourcing a MidShift kit a couple years ago. , looks great! I have a '82 that I am wanting to put a t56 into and this thread has been a great help. t Gasket Maker to the shift. Now you should be able to clearly see both shifter cable ends along with the bad or missing bushings. In mocking up the body onto a new frame this weekend it appears that the shifter is going to be very much further back than I anticipated. The factory T5 shifter is simply a lever that pivots on a ball socket. I normally leave the 4 bolts in the cover plate during placement this allows me to raise the transmission up against the top of the tunnel and press in a little clearance. - Order Online or Give Our Sales Department A Call!. The offset shifter base is a direct replacement for the shifter base that comes with the transmission. Shop today for unbeatable deals. The T56 relocator shifter can move the shifter 1 to 4. There is a bolt that goes down through it into the threaded nub that attaches it. Tremec Rear Offset Lever for F-Body, Cobra and Viper T56 Transmissions. The T56 Magnum transmissions bolt pattern is the same as the T56 Viper transmission. 66 Ratio Only Bandm Automatic - $195. Most others do a cut and weld of a stock T56 shifter to make it fit the offset needed for our cars. These easy bolt-in kits get you the great pedal feel of a hydraulic system and years of dependable, maintenance-free use. The Leader in Clutch and Driveline Technology. Shifters have excellent saving throws, and can wear any armor without penalties to dexterity bonus wile polymorphed, allowing good defenses. The shifter is the SST offset shifter with a TwistedShifterz knob and the original style boot. However, it is much different than what we offer, and NOT a substitute. Shifter location is 2. SSeater, the shifter position is not a problem. Relocating T5 Shifter I know this topic has been posted many times, so I'll first apologize for any redundancies. I am at the step prior to removing the main case. The T56 Magnum transmission features an overdrive ratio offering up to a 50% reduction in final gear cruising RPM's, and is rated at 700 FT/LBS torque capacity! The Tremec shifter mechanism can be mounted in multiple locations for various console applications. The bottom of the shifter stub cinches down to a billet arm, which attaches it to. Like all Tri-Ax shifters, the T56 model features a wider internal cross-shaft for better spring leverage and precision, tighter tolerances for more accurate self centering to line up with 3rd & 4th gear when power shifting, and a unique handle with two height options for easier reach and more comfortable driving than other short throw shifters. Rear Offset OEM GTO specific shifter $100 T56 manual 6 speed cross member with mounts $75 LS1 engine mounts $50 High output 110-amp alternator $75 Also have complete driveshaft assembly for T56 $300. We have a slave cylinder that will work perfect but I am trying to decide if i need to change the master cylinder too. I think the only way to have a shifter fit the console location or open floor in same spot is to have a TKO 500 or 600, the new TR6060 has the shifter mounted way back and is a larger and longer tranny TKO600 with the off set shifter On the new Camaro SS/LS3 the shifter is way back on the tunnel This is a longer tranny. 95 T5 5 Speed Trans World Class S10 Tail. Labor to Dis-assemble, clean inspect & re-assemble T56, T45 and TR3650 transmission. HINSON Motorsports is the leader in late model performance parts. 5" from the back of your bell housing. Anywho just wondering what your plans are for the car and if a 6 speed is worth cutting the console, offset shifter, etc. This page documents adapting the Cadillac T56 Transmission and shifter to work with the Camaro. The t56 transmission must be from a: 98-02 camaro ss or Trans am Changes necessary for the following drivetrains. This unit comes equipped with a 2″ side offset. Tremec Tko 500 600 Transmission Offset Shifter 63-67 Chevelle 63-74 Chevy Nova Lokar Shifter Arm For Tremec Manual Transmission Stick Shift T5 T45 T56 Bend Buy Now. If an aftermarket shifter is used, remove the shift stops. T56 Magnum Transmission Swap Parts 2JZ bellhousings, transmission crossmembers and mounts for t56 magnum swaps. NST Short Shift Kits are compatible with OEM shift knobs as well as NST shift knobs. Six Speed Transmissions (GM & Ford) These are the T-56 six speed transmissions for the Ford Mustang, GM Camaro and Firebird, Chevrolet Corvette, and the aftermarket GM unit. 5" Chrome Stick, White Ball.